Skip to content
- Login to your Joomla administrator control panel.
- Locate and click ‘Download Manager‘ from ‘Components‘ menu.
- You will see three button sets labeled ‘PACKAGES‘, ‘CATAGORIES‘ and ‘SETTINGS‘, click on ‘+‘ located next to ‘PACKAGES‘
- You will be taken to a new page where you can perform actions to create a package
4.1 To upload a file, click ‘Select files‘ (for free version you can only select one)
4.2 To add a file from your server, click on the ‘Browse‘ tab and select your desired file
4.3 Adding files using URLs
4.4 To add a featured image, on ‘Main Preview Image‘ click on ‘Preview Image‘
4.5 To select a Category for your Package, choose an available category from ‘Categories‘ panel (you have to create categories first, see how to create a category)
- Finally, create the package by clicking ‘CREATE PACKAGE‘ button in ‘Actions‘ panel